Nurse Administrator Training - Nov. 16, 2021
This workshop prepares the Nurse Leader or SNAP Nurse Administrator to customize SNAP for district needs and preferences. This is a lecture style webinar that covers security topics, template and library management, and important notification setup.
All SNAP training is developed and vetted by our RN nursing team.
- Date: November 16, 2021
- Time: 2:00pm to 4:00pm Eastern
- Location: Online
- Creating user accounts
- Restricting user security rights
- Creating user templates
- Creating visit log templates
- Library editing
- Merging student health records
- Importing immunization requirements
- Form letters
- Health trend notifications