SNAP Health Center
School nurses might see as many as 90 students per day. They don’t have time for outdated or inefficient practices.
We’ve revolutionized electronic health documentation with a simple, one-click interface. SNAP Health Center follows the workflow a school nurse experiences every day, saving time and improving accuracy— leading to better care.
- Software made for Nurses, by Nurses makes SNAP Health Center effective and easy to use
- Continuity of care facilitates long term care management
- Meaningful analytics provide insight into the care and services your students need
- Web-based software with 24/7 access through our FERPA/HIPAA secure, private cloud
- Reliable data transfer from any Student Information System (SIS)
- Streamlined implementation makes getting started fast, painless and ensures long term success
- Data is never sold or shared, including de-identified or aggregated data. Ever.
- Bank-level data security practices safeguard your data on our cloud
- We go above and beyond FERPA and HIPAA security standards, for ultimate protection
Student Health Documentation, Streamlined
Case Study / White Papers
Featured White Papers
Making the Switch is a SNAP
See how SNAP Health Center saved staff countless hours, improved documentation, and led to better student health care. Over 800 schools have switched to SNAP Health Center and have trusted PSNI to migrate their data.
Our comprehensive student data import from any Student Information System (SIS) gets you up and running quickly. We host SNAP Health Center in our own state-of-the-art data center, saving you the hassle and expense of hosting it yourself.
Our nursing professionals have developed specialized training materials to accelerate the learning process. Select the style that works best for you: online Video Learning to learn on your own schedule or book a live training for a more hands-on approach.
Once configuration on our cloud is complete, SNAP Health Center is ready to setup and use. Configuring SNAP is simple and helps to get you off on the right foot, such as setting up user accounts, importing state immunization rules, etc.
To ensure your continued success, our technical support is readily available. Our team consists of three tiers of unique coverage to make sure all your needs are fully addressed. You also have exclusive 24/7 access to our Customer Portal.